Saturday 12 May 2012

YOLO....Oops. I meant - HELLO




The phrase "YOLO" is getting tossed around a lot these days (You Only Live Once). Whilst incredibly cheesy I'm starting to think into the meaning of it.

We really do only live once, to our knowledge anyway. I'm not saying go and break the law to have fun - how would you feel if someone was having a negative effect on you due to breaking the law? But really try to go out and enjoy yourself. Some people enjoy life in different ways - let them have their own methods and worry about focusing on your own. Who cares if that guy you talked to was gay - why are you judging him? You should be happy that he knows what he knows what he wants and move on to getting what you want from life.

Enjoy the little things. Rule 32 from Zombieland.

I adored Citrus Freeze Pepsi. Then they stopped selling that. I was sad about it for a little while, but then I found Cherry Pepsi - which ties with Citrus Freeze (so, so good.). However, I can find neither now. It's ok though, there'll be another brand out one day for me to enjoy and until then I can enjoy everything else I love but didn't drink when I was drinking those two drinks. (Yeah, this was a bad example, but y'know.)

And if life isn't currently going your way, then rule 13 - Shake It Off might be appropriate (though the wrong intended used of the rule haha.). Know that in most circumstances you hold the power to improve your own time here on our mud ball.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment